View all posts by: Deborah
I had severe allergies one of my dogs, to the point where I would break out in hives when she got close to me or licked me. I took this BioAller Product & it has changed my life!!!! I can cuddle with my lil baby now, she can lick me and literally sleeps with me every night with NO more allergies!! I sometimes have a break-through where I would itch – I simply take another tablet & it’s gone. Originally I took it for 3 weeks non-stop. They say that you will built up a resistance to what you are allergic too & I can truly say: IT WORKS!!! I spend SO much money on Prescription Meds and NOTHING even comes close!! There is not a prescription Allergy med that I did not try. I was constantly misrable!!! I love animals & I was willing to “pay the price”! In conjunction with prescription medication, I was using eyedrops, Nasal Spray.. NOTHING comes close to the relief that this BioAllers product has given me!! I reccomend it to anyone I come across!! With this product no more allergies to animals!!!! It’s AWESOME!!!!!
Was this review helpful to you?
Comments are closed.